Calling All Love Cosmonauts!
Saturday May 21st, 2016
21+ / BYOB
- The Lady B: Our MC is none other than Seattle’s première TransFabulous, Femtastic, Draglesquing, Sass-Mouthing Negro. (YEAH!!) You can find more about her performance and her community support and activism on Facebook and also here http://sites.middlebury.edu/tedx/attend/2015-speakers/
- Team Jesus, our singer-songwriter duo: Even religion gets a little kinky in the Erotosphere: Team Jesus will be joining us to make bluegrass sexy again
- Sugar Candy: Don’t miss Sugar-Candy who will get us going on a tour of the flavors in the middle of the Erotosphere with a hip-hop dance to Beyonce’s “Blow”
- Misty Montaigne: Because Kinky Salon is the perfect context for an aria! How about “Je Veux Vivre” from Romeo and Juliet – except with custom dirty lyrics?!
- Café au Lait Olé is a light-brewed negress who brews performance potions with unexpected ingredients. Well, let us just say that you won’t ever look at Star Trek the same way again https://www.facebook.com/cafeaulaitole
- Spectacular interactive dance
- A live demo of sacred tantric cock worship!
- Needle Art: Feast your eyes upon Chris, Quinn, and Fisher as they create a masterpiece before you.
- Rope Tasting: Experience for yourself, a decorative harness tied by one of our local Rope Tops.
Traveling music throughout your journey will be provided in two rooms by our team of Erotospheric Soundscapers including Neural Net, Mars Saxman, DJ Girlcock, and other Surprise Lifeforms:
- Neural Net is described as a biological computer network designed to explore deep shades of tech house ranging from melodic and instrumental to funky get-down jams to mind-melting and dark sonic territories, but always keeping the dance floor grooving https://soundcloud.com/neuralnet
- Mars Saxman will be laying down a steady flow of dub-glitch with some bite
- DJ Girlcock will be penetrating the aural spheres with the tunes of a hiphop/r&b/club flavor. http://soundcloud.com/reverenddollars
- Surprise Lifeforms reaches out to the Erotosphere for a kaleidoscope of Techno and House music changing patterns from the dark, deeper, more mystical sexy side to uplifting emotional melodies and rhythms.
- Regular ticket: $38
- Supporter ticket: $60 (supporters subsidize low income tickets — thank you!!!)
- Volunteer ticket: $20 (email email@example.com — shifts are mostly 90 minutes to two hours — volunteer code given once you confirm your shift — all volunteers must purchase a ticket!)
- Low-income ticket: $10 (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to take advantage of this discount!)
• Be creative about how you dress
• Contribute when and where you can
• State your boundaries
• Play safely and consensually
• Have sensible safe sex practices
• Respect our space and each other
• Clean up after yourself
• Linger unaccompanied in play spaces
• Cruise aggressively (even if they are really cute)
• Get too intoxicated
• Take photographs
• Use your cellphone
If you want to come and can’t afford the ticket price, contact us at email@example.com and we’ll try to help. If you can afford a bit more and want to make it possible for a lower income person to attend, please purchase a Supporter ticket–your extra currency will make another space traveller very happy!
- On FetLife in the “Kinky Salon Seattle” group. Please join our event there too.
- On Facebook, you can join the “KISSEA Friends” public group and send it a private message, and you’ll receive an invite to the private Kinky Salon Seattle group on Facebook.
- We’re also on Twitter!
- You can also find us on Instagram — search “Kinky Salon Seattle”.
Or you can reach us here to be added to our email announcements list: